Thousands of visitors attend the show every year, from all over SA, neighbouring countries and further afield. In 2020, just over 15 000 visitors came through the show in 4 days!
Amongst them, 2800 Trade Buyers visited the show looking for new products to stock their stores and studios, offering exhibitors a great opportunity to increase their geographical footprint.
The balance, being the majority of visitors, were members of the general public including hobbyists, crafters and fun loving people who mostly have disposable income and time and money to spend on the things they enjoy. A really good target market for exhibitors to sell their products to.
Hobby-X Target Groups
Welcoming decision-makers from:
- Retail outlets
- Specialist stores
- Producing craftsmen
- Training institutions
- Occupational therapists
- Wholesale and foreign trade
- Mail order business and e-commerce
- And so much more
Why visit in 2021?
- Meet manufacturers, importers, distributors, and agents of a wide range of products
- Discover the latest innovations and trends
- Discuss the merits and benefits of each product face-to-face with suppliers
- Negotiate deals on neutral ground
- Maximise your purchasing power through comparative buying
- Network with other members of your industry
4 - 7 November 2021 (Thursday - Sunday)
09:00 - 17:00 (Thursday - Saturday)
09:00 - 15:00 (Sunday)